Micro Blocks are recoverable by hand, though the tool specified for the block is faster. This comes in handy when making glass structures, as normal glass cannot be harvested, but glass Micro Blocks can.
If they are placed between two planned, uninsulated Red Alloy Wires, the wires will not connect because the Micro Blocks are in the way. The Micro Block must be placed before placing the wire, as otherwise the cross-connecting wire will block the space for the Micro Block. A Micro Block, however, will not prevent placement of Red Alloy Wire in the same block, only the connection through the Micro Block. Connections in all other directions are still possible.
Micro Block SizesEdit
These can be combined horizontally in any way to make a block of any eighth thickness.
Types of Micro BlocksEdit
Handsaw Block OptionsEdit
The Iron Handsaw may cut only the following types of blocks:
- Wooden Planks
- Soul Sand
The Gem Handsaws may cut the above blocks, plus the following:
- Moss Stone
- Polished Stone
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
- Marble Brick
- Basalt Cobblestone
- Basalt Brick
The Diamond Handsaw may cut the above blocks, plus the following:
- To feed a Jacketed Wire through a wall/floor and have it appear out of the side of the wall itself without any apparent holes stack vertically (or horizontally if floor) one of the following pairs of blocks.
- Jacketed Wires fed through these blocks can connect to other components outside the micro block without readily apparent openings.
- In SMP, if you face a micro block and try to place a Jacketed Wire on it, the micro block will become invisible. It will become visible again if you exit and log back in.
- If you hold "Shift" while in creative and place a micro block, it will consume the micro block.
- In a autocrafting table, the handsaw is consumed.