|Type||EE Power Items|
|Mod Included||Equivalent Exchange|
The Destruction Catalyst is a powerful mining tool from Equivalent Exchange and is used in the creation of the Catalytic Lens. The Destruction Catalyst gives the player a viable (though expensive) mining alternative to Quarries.
The Destruction Catalyst has 4 different modes which the player can cycle through by pressing the Charge key ("V" by default). The charge level is indicated by the durability bar underneath the Destruction Catalyst. To uncharge it, the player needs to hold down the 'Sneak' button ("Shift" by default), and press the charge key to uncharge it one level at a time.
- Uncharged - Destroys all blocks in a 3x3x1 area centered on the block the player right-clicks.
- Charge Level 1 - Destroys all blocks in a 3x3x4 area centered on the block the player right-clicks.
- Charge Level 2 - Destroys all blocks in a 3x3x9 area centered on the block the player right-clicks.
- Charge Level 3 - Destroys all blocks in a 3x3x16 area centered on the block the player right-clicks.
All blocks destroyed will be collected into a Loot Ball and dropped on the proximity of the block aimed at. The player should take care in dropping the Destruction Catalyst since mobs can consume it, such as cows. The Destruction Catalyst cannot be retrieved after being consumed.
EMC Fuel TableEdit
|Fuels||1x = Stacks||64x = Blocks|
- Four stacks of Glowstone Dust > Glowstone.
The Destruction Catalyst can also be powered by a charged Klein Star anywhere in the player's inventory. The Catalyst will use other fuels before the charged Klein Star. This can be troublesome should one have a stack of Glowstone or Redstone, or even Coal in the inventory as it will consume those fuels before using charge from the Klein Star. This can be prevented with the use of the Ender Pouch, as your items will not be consumed within the pouch.
It Consumes 8 EMC per block destroyed.